Friday, October 7, 2011

Katie & David

Last Saturday I met up with Katie and David in White Bear Lake to take some engagement photos! I have known Katie for many, many years. Her older sister, Kelsey(she's been featured on this blog too of course lol), is one of my best friends. I was so excited when Katie asked me to take these pictures because I knew she'd be a dream to work with. And boy oh boy, was I right! Not only did we have gorgeous weather and the perfect locations, but it was the love Katie and David have for each other that made these pictures magical. They are so cute together and the way that they look at each other melts my heart. Congrats again you two, I am so happy for you!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: