Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jen & Mike

I met Jen and Mike through mutual friends, and when she told me she wanted railroads and bridges in her engagement pictures, I knew they would be the perfect couple for me to photograph. I have a thing for railroads and bridges. lol But, seriously, these two are some of the coolest and most fun people I have ever met. We walked around the St. Anthony Main area and found some sweet spots that I have never seen before, while we laughed and talked about their wedding. I am so excited to also be photographing their wedding next September, it's going to be hard for me to wait that long! Congrats again Jen and Mike, and thanks for being so awesome and letting me be apart of this big event in your lives!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are great! Congratulations Jen and Mike! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These pics are BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats Mike and Jen! :)