Monday, October 3, 2011

Katala and Bella

I am so incredibly happy that I had the chance to photograph these two sisters! I know their parents through my other job, they were frequent customers of mine, and we always talked about getting together to take these pictures. In just a few short weeks the whole family is actually moving to Cambodia, where both parents will be teaching! So, that makes this shoot even more special to me, to be able to see them, spend time with them, and photograph them, before their big move. I have never in my life seen two sisters who love each other so much, it just brings a huge smile to my face, along with a few happy tears as well. And I know their love comes right from their parents, because believe me, this family is full of love. Thank you Rachel and Ty for letting me photograph your sweet daughters and I wish nothing but the best for all of you as you start your new journey in Cambodia!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE these pictures!!!
KIM :)

Anonymous said...

Soo precious!! Shannon, you truly captured them both:) What a blessing for Ty and Rachel:)